Our agency has specialised in offering a wide range of services around your property, even after it has been purchased. It is irrelevant whether you bought the property through us or not. We speak your language and are always on site.
Property management is a broad field which we would like to explain here. To put it simply, we take care of your property as if it were our own, at your request and as defined by you. Especially in your absence this is an advantage. Possible language barriers, lack of local knowledge or contacts can be avoided in this way. Here are some examples of what property management can involve.
- Obtaining cost estimates for all conceivable work on your property. Whether renovation work or gardeners. We have a wide portfolio of trusted local companies or specialists with whom we have worked for years.
- Planning and supervising the work on your property. Through our years of building expertise and local knowledge, we have, at your request, a daily view of the work to be carried out. We are in constant contact with you and document the work with photos or video. In this way, you have a continuous overview of the work even during your absence and you can intervene if necessary.
- Necessary official procedures can be carried out by us. Especially at the beginning there are a lot of things to consider. We are there at your side.
- House Sitting. We regularly visit your property and look after it. This way you will not experience any unpleasant surprises when you return to your dream house after a longer absence.
- House rental: As we are accredited as estate agents, we can extend our service to include acting as intermediaries between you and tenants. We have been renting out holiday homes to tourists for decades and are active in the tourism sector. So if you want to rent out your property, you have come to the right place.